Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just some Pictures

Here are some pics from various websites that I frequent. I have downloaded most of them just for this post.

1.Chubbaroni

We can have a FAT CLAN without some of theseand cheese

I can almost do this 

Why stripes

What the fuck was he thinking when he left the house

MR.Confere

Looking at this pic tell me you don’t see a little reddragon 68

Mom is that you

Ummmmm MOM?

hahahahaha

I laughed so hard when I saw this I had to post it

Polakahonis1

Polakahonis

WTF

Now at what point in your identity crisis do you just give up. I mean a lip plate

I love america

….and to end this post this is why i love America. I will continue to post pics i have some video also JONN/SPOTTHIS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have way too much time on your hands