Monday, March 10, 2008

7-Eleven


So 7-11 has a new product that makes my stomach jiggle, the Slurpaccino. It tastes so good it gives me moose knuckle. The only problem is its low fat, so it means ill have to drink twice as much to get the fat i need. For those of you who dont have 7-11 near you (spotthis' fat ass) I say haha and i put this picture in just for you so you know what your missing. Oh and by the way, kissmygritz08, kiss my grundle you traitor, I hope you lose weight you wannabe fat ass. Have fun with B-Rad the toothless gangsta in the BAMA clan, and tell the rest of your gathering of 15 year old boys they can have you. -SWABLA-

2 comments:

ThulsaVonDoom said...

Your an asshole there is a 7-11 about a half hour away low fat im all set

Anonymous said...

and denise.. you can go fuck yourself because one. your the only toothless fuck other than my father.. two. at least they arent a bunch of 5 year olds posting a bunch of BS on a stupid fucking site you fucking twat lickers. get a fuckin life