Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Big Fat Family

Let me start off by saying that there aren't many things in this world that really get under my skin and believe me there is a lot of room there. One thing that boils my noodle is the blatant disregard for family.I like to think of us all as one big extended size family most of us are related by blood some are not. Those who are not are closer than most families so it's all the same. So when someone turns there nose up to our little family some people can get angry some sad especially when it's someone in cyberspace 'cause ya know they are all real.And this stupid little thing, it doesn't have pimp my page or make me choose my top friends or some stupid song playing in the background it's real. We only speak the truth we only talk about things people might be interested in not what they want to hear and to drop family members thats spoiled brat talk. As far as all those involved i would love to hear from you just leave a comment i'm waiting to here the best you've got bring it on

SPOTTHIS

No comments: